Management Accountant ACCA/ ACA Qualified
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant with advanced excel skills to work alongside the existing finance team in West Sussex. If you are a technically strong Accountant from a practice background looking to make your first time move into industry or SME background, with a strong knowledge of UKGAAP, this would be a superb move for you. As Management Accountant you will be an integral part of the UK team. Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will have a flexible approach and be prepared to take on additional duties as assigned.
Duties & Responsibilities to include:
* Prepare monthly management accounts Group and Company
* Prepare Bank reconciliations (office accounts), pre-payments, accruals, revaluation
* Prepare expense budget and assist with revenue budget process
* Prepare commentary to explain variance to budget, creating analysis where required
* Oversee other finance related tasks such as Sales ledger invoices, expenses, purchase ledger payments, deprecation etc.
* Manage external audit process and complete all relevant audit samples
* Prepare calculations for notes to financial statements (Group and Company) ensuring compliance.
* Statutory compliance as required (including FCA Returns preparation)
* Ensure sound internal controls and checks
* Prepare or review Premium and claims bordereau reports to underwriters / clients
* Oversee monthly and weekly MI / KPI reports as required and support management team with additional analysis
* Design or mentor colleagues in designing new MI / KPI reports when required
* Support other colleagues and resolve / manage internal and external queries when they arise
Skills / Qualities
* Qualified ACCA or ACA with sound UKGAAP
* Excellent excel (pivot tables and formulas)
* Able to work to tight deadlines producing timely and accurate information for US Parent and Auditors.
* Practice background, either first time mover or SME background would be well suited to this position
* Parking on site
* Progression & development
* Exposure & autonomy
A truly fantastic opportunity to join a global leading business with the advantage of the exposure and progression and development. Please apply today to be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.