Management Accountant - Flexible Hours
6 Months Fixed-Term Contract - Immediately Available
Leeds/Bradford - Skipton
£35k-£40k pro rata
Have you been a Management Accountant looking for flexible work in the Skipton area? The role is based at a Top 100 company for Construction and Manufacturing which offers some great benefits to the job. Being part of a great team and working to assist the CFO and FC of the company which provides exceptional opportunities for its employees.
Some things to look forward to as a Management Accountant:
* Parking available
* Opportunity to go permanent
* Pension/Holiday pay
* Working for a progressive company
* Being part of a great team in Finance
There are a number of responsibilities that are involved in the role as Management Accountant. As well as necessary traits to the person who would be considered for the role. Being great with IT and written literature is essential for the role, as well as having experience using Excel and Word. This job requires someone who has had previous experience as a Management Accountant who is willing to travel to the Skipton area. Working well with others and being able to think on your feet is also an essential for the role.
Here are some things you will be responsible for as a Management Accountant:
* Preparation of monthly management accounts including analytical review vs budget and forecast
* Preparation of monthly Group Consolidation
* Posting Salary costs journal
* Preparation of monthly accruals
* Job costing allocation
* Review of monthly Balance sheet reconciliations
* Analysis of monthly over/underspends
* Profit centres reconciliation
* Posting invoices and payments
* VAT & CIS submissions
* Adhoc Work to assist CFO and FC
* Involvement in Finance team projects
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, then apply or get in touch via email at Caitlynn.email@example.com or call at 0113 308 8071.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.