An opportunity for an Electrical / Fabric Technician working for a leading FM company provided mobile repair maintenance Electrical / Fabric primarily on retail contracts across Peterborough.
* Base salary: £33,000+
* Company Van (Ford Transit)
* Optional Overtime: X1.5 Mon - Sat, X2 for Sunday)
* 1 in 6 Call Out Rota: £125 standby, Door to Door Pay (Double time rate)
* Paid Travel (Engineers give 30 mins each way)
* 26 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
* Healthcare, Dental Care
* Sick Pay
* Pension Scheme
As an Electrical / Fabric Technician we would require you to have the following qualifications:
* City & Guilds (Electrical) - Part 1 & 2
* Testing & Inspection Certified (2391)
* Plumbing experience / Qualification
* UK Driving Licence
This is an exciting role for an Electrical / Fabric Technician looking to earn £40,000 per year. This is perfect for an Electrical / Fabric Technician looking for an employer who looks after their Engineers and rewards them for their hard work.
Don't miss out! Please apply now for more information
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.