Retail Maintenance Technician (Electrician)
Location: Cambridgeshire (Based from home)
Are you looking to start the New Year in a New Job, working for one of UK's core Facilities Management companies?
Are you an experienced Electrician looking for a new challenge?
* To maintain and repair a range of electrical, mechanical plant and equipment in retail outlets including all building services as defined on the "Scope of Works" in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with the laid-down Company Health and Safety policy.
* To undertake regular planned store visits and complete PPM tasks and minor repairs requested by the Customer.
* To undertake a variety of legal compliance electrical testing including emergency lighting, fire alarm and in-house servicing of equipment.
* To undertake a variety of electrical repairs arising from periodic inspection and testing.
* High degree of flexibility in working hours and types of jobs undertaken.
* To work on-call rota 24/7 basis.
* Apprentice served Electrician with appropriate City & Guilds qualification
* 17th edition
* Ability to work at heights
* Current driving licence
* Willingness to work flexible hours
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.