Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
HIGH WYCOMBE / SOTUH BUCKINGHAMSPHIRE
£35,000 PER ANNUM
* Are you an experienced Mechanical Engineer with experience in a hospital and healthcare environment?
* Do you want to join a leading, and highly thought of FM provider?
* Do you want job security and long term prospects?
I have a new role for a mechanical maintenance operative on a highly prestigious hospital contract. You will be covering maintenance both PPM and reactive across two hospitals, one being High Wycombe and the other being South Bucks.
* Assist with day-to-day maintenance
* Carry out day to day minor repairs and inspections and assist the Maintenance Craftspersons to complete their tasks in their own area of responsibility.
* To assist during inclement weather to load the gritter, and assist with the gritting where possible in and around the roadways and footpaths.
* The post holder will be required to carry out other tasks as requested by the Supervisors and Managers.
* Able to work from steps, scaffolding and other heights.
* To assist in running the waste compactor and clinical waste system. Which will involve working alternate weekends (nominal of 5 hours, depending on work load) and providing cover for holidays and sickness for which the appropriate overtime rate will apply.
* To participate in additional training based on the specific needs of the post holder to maximise their knowledge to ensure that the service level requirements of the organisation are achieved.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience within PPM and reactive maintenance in a hospital environment
* Medical gas experience
If this sounds of interest please apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.