Distribution Depot - Static position
Up to £25,000+ Package
Newark upon Trent
* Do you want to a static maintenance Technician role with a leader in the industry?
* Do you want continuous development and career opportunities?
* Do you want to represent a well known brand?
I am recruiting for a Fabric & Plumbing maintenance engineer to be based a well know retailers distribution centre. You will be joining one of the UK's leading FM providers
It will be your responsibility to assist with day-to-day maintenance & to carry out plumbing and fabric maintenance across the site.
Your duties at the Maintenance technician will be
* Carry out day to day minor repairs and inspections and assist the Maintenance Craftsperson's to complete their tasks in their own area of responsibility.
* To assist during inclement weather to load the gritter, and assist with the gritting where possible in and around the roadways and footpaths.
* The post holder will be required to carry out other tasks as requested by the Supervisors and Managers.
* Able to work from steps, scaffolding and other heights.
* To participate in additional training based on the specific needs of the post holder to maximise their knowledge to ensure that the service level requirements of the organisation are achieved.
* To carry out any other duties deemed to be reasonable by the Supervisor.
I would be keen on speaking with you, this role is interviewing in the next 2 weeks so please apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.