Maintenance & Minor Works
£34,000 per annum
***** A CHANCE TO JOIN A WELL RESPECTED, HIGHLY RANKED NATIONAL FACILITIES SERVICE PROVIDER - EXCELLENT CAREER PLATFORM, SOUGHT AFTER COMPANY ****
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Maintenance Manager to join a prestigious Education Contract which was awarded to this company in 2016.
As Maintenance Supervisor you will be joining a expanding FM Company who delivers a contract for building maintenance and minor works for the University of Portsmouth across their one hundred properties.
As Maintenance Supervisor you will be joining the maintenance team who are based at the Portsmouth office. This means you are located close to the contract for fast and efficient response.
To be successful as the Maintenance Supervisor you will:
* Be the technical expert for associated works,
* Provide efficient and effective maintenance solutions. *
* Have technical building knowledge of working methods, practices, procedures, processes, regulations, and legislation
* Have knowledge of the materials and methods used in the repair, maintenance, PPM and Minor Works of University Estates Buildings and Halls of Residence.
* Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a trade skill.
* Have a full driving licence.
* Experience in a supervisory or managerial role within the building maintenance, minor works or construction environment.
* experience of working in a building maintenance, PPM and minor works environment.
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.