Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Salary £25 000 - £35 000 (Depending on experience)
Our client is a fast growing construction company providing luxury and budget student accommodation and are looking to add a maintenance supervisor to their site in Manchester.
You will have experience in
- provision if repair and maintenance, decoration, supervision and planning.
- You will help lead the team in all their duties, have good communication skills with clients and residents
- focus on delivering services within budget and provide money and maintenance solutions.
- Monitor electronic maintenance reporting system daily.
- Administer all property maintenance & records
- Maintain adequate level of spares, stock and supplies to ensure forward planning.
- Respond to calls outside office hours
- Undertake repair and maintenance tasks including some plumbing & electrical, painting and decorating, maintenance of lighting and statutory testing
- Understand and respond to Health & Safety matters.
- Carry out site inductions and qualifications
- Basic O' Level / GCSE Qualification
- Technical Qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ)
- Experience in providing building fabric/ building services repair and maintenance
- MUST HAVE a driving licence and own vehicle
- H&S (Desirable)
- First Aid (Desirable)
- Legionella (Desirable)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.