Maintenance/Site Services Technician
2 year Fixed Term Contract
Double Day Shift
* Have a proven building services/maintenance background
* Hold a relevant qualification in either Mechanical or Electrical
* Have maintenance experience of automated systems and conveyors and a working knowledge of PLC fault diagnosis and programming.
* Familiarisation with Windows based applications.
* Be able to work under pressure using your initiative to prioritise work and to see it through to successful completion.
* The ability to be a multi skilled site operative ensuring quality, health and safety and time and attendance criteria are met as well as carrying out appraisals and planning in training.
* Show a willingness to develop your potential by attending training courses when the business requires.
Skills and Experience
Be able to work under pressure using your initiative to prioritise work and to see it through to successful completion
Have excellent communication skills and be highly flexible.
Shifts: Week 1: 06:00 - 14:00 Week 2: 14:00 - 22:00 + Eight Saturday and Sundays per annum.
Salary: up to £31.000 DOE
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.