Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £35000.00 per annum
Your future employer is offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced maintenance planned to join their rapidly growing environment for a 6 month fixed term contract. The ideal candidate will have excellent experience on the Shire Pirana CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System). A very generous pro rata salary of £35k as well as a number of extremely generous benefits.
The expected duties and ideal experience for the successful maintenance planner are as follows:
* Create all Planned Maintenance Tasks (using the OEM Manuals)
* Be the primary person in relation to CMMS
* Create all Asset records with full asset data
* Create all Spare Parts records and assist with laying out and stocking the stores.
* Set the frequency of the Planned maintenance work (using the OEM Manuals and site knowledge)
* 5+ years of Shire Systems Pirana exp.
* Exp. of working in an manufacturing/ engineering environment
* Self-motivated with the ability to work on initiative and minimal supervision
* Excellent attention to detail
* Great written and verbal communication skills
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who values professionalism and would work well in a dynamic, and quickly growing company. Previous positions in an engineering or manufacturing environment would be preferred, and experience on Shire Systems Pirana is essential.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.