JOB ROLE: Maintenance Manager
SHIFT PATTERN: Mon - Fri (8am - 5pm)
A well established Hotel chain is currently recruiting for a full time Maintenance Manager to join their team.
As Maintenance Manager you will be expected to deliver a comprehensive Maintenance and Facilities Management service which covers all guest bedrooms, public areas, conference/function rooms, estate/gardens and car park. Our hotel currently has 118 bedrooms, increasing to 158 rooms with extension works planned for early 2020. The project also includes a new build state of the art conference facility that will accommodate up to 400 guests for private dining.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious individual to join a growing company.
Duties and Requirements:
* Previous experience as a Maintenance Manager in a hotel is preferred but not essential painting and decorating,
* Plastering and tiling skills
* Basic plumbing and electrician knowledge
* Ensure external routine maintenance contracts are adhered to and that service visits are carried out as per contract
* Ensure all guest rooms are maintained to the required standards and available to sell at all times
* Keep up to date with the daily maintenance checklist
* Ensure the hotel gardens/estate are immaculate at all times
* Supervise the car park drivers with their duties and assist in the car park during busy periods
* Carry out and document weekly/monthly/annual maintenance checks including, but not limited to weekly fire alarm tests, weekly disabled rooms alarms, monthly fire extinguisher checks
* Manage hotel projects on an ad-hoc basis
* Supervise and delegate tasks to the Maintenance Assistant
* Auto enrolment pension scheme
* Discounted stays in over 4,000 IHG hotels around the world
* Discounted Food and Beverage facilities in over 4,000 IHG hotels around the world5.6 weeks annual leave entitlement, pro-rata depending on start date within the holiday year
* Meals on duty
* Paid breaks
* Experience: Maintenance Management: 1 year (Preferred)
* Licence: Driving License (Required
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.