FM & BUILDING SERVICES
Hyde Park London
£50,000 per annum basic + Comprehensive Package
***** Do you want to join a Leading Integrated Facilities Management & Building Maintenance Company? ****
* Do you want to work on a prestigious project in Central London?
* Want to be recognised for how good you are and how hard you work?
* Do you want an exciting career platform and clear career structure?
An opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, Total Facilities Management services provider on a permanent basis. This opportunity for an experienced Hard Services Maintenance Manager to join a highly prestigious contract in central London. This is a long term contract working on a niche park contract.
This is a pivotal role in the operations team managing the delivery of services within the estate. As Hard Services Maintenance Manager you will have a responsibility for the operational delivery of all works including planned, reactive and small quoted works.
As Maintenance Manager you will Line Manage a team of mobile engineers and suppliers to ensure service delivery is to the highest standards and maintained across multiple parks.]
* IOSH, COSHH,
* Asbestos Awareness,
* H&S (PPE, Mobile Scaffold, MEWP, Confined Spaces, Fixed Scaffold, Manual Handling)
* relevant trade training / apprenticeship is essential.
* 18th Edition IEE Electrical Regulations,
* C&G 2361 Parts 1 & 2, 2391 or 2394/5 and road building/maintenance & safety (Traffic Signs Manual Chapter 8) is desired.
* Must have First Aid training,
* environmental awareness
* full driving licence.
If you are experienced in managing the Hard services within a large estate and have the qualifications above please APPLY TODAY. Or contact Tom Lilley at Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.