Maintenance Engineer with Electrical Bias position available at a great Food Product Manufacturing company based in the Glasgow area. This is a great opportunity with a supportive company that we have been working with for years.
About the Job
As part of the Maintenance Engineer job, you'll be;
- Doing breakdown maintenance and fault finding
- Machine and process improvement
- Installation of new machinery
- To quickly diagnose faults and rectify
- To ensure planned maintenance work is completed to strict time schedules.
- Ensure good working practices are adhered to including Health and Safety, Food Safety and Hygiene.
- Minimal unscheduled downtime through immediate response and rectification of problems, prioritisation to key areas
- Continuous improvement of equipment, improving safety, efficiency, changeovers and minimising downtime.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance.
To be considered for this job, you should have;
- Experience in FMCG industry preferred.
- Electrical background beneficial.
- PLC Experience beneficial.
- Mechanical and pneumatic experience.
The Maintenance Engineer job comes with a good salary & company benefits.
How to Apply
Apply now to register your interest in the Maintenance Engineer job.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.