On behalf of an excellent established client, we are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join a busy engineering team. You must have experience of working within a fast paced environment. This is a cracking opportunity for an engineer who likes to be 'hands on' and work within a busy fast-paced environment.
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance
- Liaison with Production to provide pro-active support ensuring maximum performance and efficiency of production runs
- Compliance with all company ISO, SAP & HACCP procedures, ensuring all works are carried out in a safe, tidy and hygienic manner
- Adherence to legislation and Company, hygiene, health and safety policies during all works in accordance with PPE requirements at all times
- To support continual improvement through identifying site improvement projects and personal development opportunities to the Engineering Manager
- Experience of working in an FMCG environment
- Proven experience of planned maintenance systems and breakdown maintenance and
- Experience in fault diagnosis in a production/manufacturing environment
- 17th Edition Qualification is essential or time served electrical engineer
If you find this role of interest or would like a confidential chat, please do not hesitate in coming back to me.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.