Multi Skilled static Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Salary: £36,000 Plus shift allowance
Hours: Full Time - The hours will be 40 per week between the hours of 7am - 8pm based on a rotational 9hr day shift - i.e. 7-4, 10-7 or 11-8
Are you an experienced Maintenance engineer looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
* Carry out PPM servicing works to an agreed planned asset schedule working in a clean tidy and professional manner and representing the business to high standards at all times
* Carry out reactive maintenance repairs to our customer's premises to agreed KPI response times carrying out repairs to the highest standards and reporting any immediate defects or further works required
* Provide excellent standards in HVAC servicing and reactive maintenance including plumbing and minor fabric works
* Ensure that the help desk is updated at all times with your status, job progress, job completion, quotes required etc. to ensure the customer is updated at all times
* City and Guilds Electrical Qualifications to 18th Edition (option for self-funded training if 17th only)
* 239 Electrical Testing and Inspection.
* ICPN1 - First Fix Commercial Pipework.
* TPCP1 - Testing and Purging Commercial Pipework.
* Proven experience in a similar role essential
* Corporate / Healthcare / HTM experience desirable
* IT literacy essential
* PASMA or IPAF
If you think you have the right skills to join, please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.