Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Monday- Friday 9am - 6pm
An opportunity has arisen to join a local manufacturing company in Burgess Hill as a Maintenance Engineer due to recent expansion.
This is really exciting times for the company and you could be a vital part of their operation.
If you are looking to build on your career as a Maintenance Engineer then this is the role for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* You will have responsibility and accountability for all aspects of machine performance and safety, while planning the completion and delivery of effective maintenance on all plant and facility equipment, mainly CNC machinery.
* Organise and carry out planned preventative maintenance to a schedule in order to reduce down time due to breakdowns and maintain the appropriate records.
* Undertaking emergency breakdown repairs in a timely and efficient way on all production equipment
* Ensure all mandatory machine/equipment inspections are carried out and records are up to date.
* Supporting the acceptance and commissioning of new machinery and plant installations
* Liaise with equipment suppliers to identify faults/solutions.
* Carrying out minor repairs and improvements to the fabric of the site
* Identify and maintain spare parts inventory.
* Experience of maintaining and improving manufacturing equipment,
* Planned preventative maintenance experience on equipment mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and electrical control systems.
* Fault finding and repair of electrical, plc and mechanical machine systems within a manufacturing engineering environment, with knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems an advantage.
* HNC / HND in Electrical Engineering required (or equivalent) / Time Served Electrician
* Ideally, 3 years + experience working within a manufacturing/production environment.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.