Maintenance Engineer, multi skilled with electrical qualification.
Monday to Friday 7am - 5pm
£34,000 - £36,000 + overtime
We are now recruiting an experienced multi skilled Maintenance Engineer with electrical bias for our client in Lincolnshire. You must hold a valid electrical qualification to be considered for this role as you will be required to read electrical drawings.
- Look after electrical maintenance on site ensuring all checks are carried out and recorded as required.
- Reactive and Preventative maintenance on conveyors, shakers and pumps.
- Electrical breakdowns.
- Fault finding on various types of machinery.
- Help with any mechanical breakdowns that may arise.
- Help oversee any new projects in terms of new electrical installations.
- Create relationships with sub-contractors and suppliers
- Knowledge of PLCs would be advantageous
- Knowledge of inverter drives is required
- 18th edition or similar electrical qualification
- Good communication skills.
- Can do attitude.
Search Consultancy are an employment business recruiting on behalf of their clients.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.