Maintenance Engineer, Wavertree - Liverpool.
3 Week Shift pattern (nights start on a Sunday):
10pm - 6am, 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm.
£37,044 p/annum + 25% shift allowance - 6 month fixed term contract that may be extended or be made permanent.
We are currently hiring 3 x Maintenance Engineers to work within our Manufacturing and food based client.
Ideal skills and experience:
- Multi -discipline skills covering Electrical, Software, Mechanical, Pneumatic
- Previous experience within Food/FMCG of high standards
- Familiarity with GMP (Good Manufacturing Processes)
- Knows main production equipment and utilities, and their characteristics.
- Knows and uses the applications for project management, data monitoring, MS systems
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in development and delivery of Asset Care strategy across the site
- Deliver actions within the Quality and Safety areas to control risk
- Develop improvement plans for assets through RCM and risk mapping
- Motivate and engage with cross functional operation teams
- Create project justification documentation and drive improvement
- Involvement in development of key programs on site, including Food Safety, EH&S, Calibration, Predictive Maintenance
- Support with operational AM, Centre lining and task transfer activities
- Ensure support, commitment and training/coaching for Operations staff
- Deliver Asset Care maintenance as per plan
- Support the site with all engineering aspects within the area
Technical Knowledge/ qualifications:
- Qualifications: Degree or Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical & Electronic Engineering (HNC, HND, BEng)
- MS office, MS Project, MS Visio
- Experience: Maintenance, Facilities, Projects engineering
- Ideally cross skilled in terms of Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatic, Fluid Power, some PLC knowledge/understanding preferable (Siemens)
- Core Functional Competencies: Good verbal and written communications, with strong personality able to handle management and resolution of construction issues.
- Leadership Competencies: Some leadership qualities will be necessary to manage the OEMs, cross functional improvement teams and members of any teams created
- Safety: Strong focus on safety management.
- Good Project/Programme Management Skills, key communication skills
- Understands manufacturing/engineering equipment
- Use of SAP CMMS or similar
Telephone interviews will be held week commencing 30th April with a start date of the 6th April.
Search Consultancy are an employment business recruiting on behalf of their clients.
Please follow the link to submit your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.