Shift Maintenance Engineer
Salary up to £35000
On behalf of an excellent client, we are looking for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a busy engineering team. You must have experience of working within a fast paced environment. Ideally, within the FMCG industry. This is a cracking opportunity for an engineer who likes to be 'hands on' and work within a busy fast-paced environment.
- The installation, testing, maintenance and repair of all plant, services and buildings within the site
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance
- Liaison with Production to provide pro-active support ensuring maximum performance and efficiency of production runs
- Compliance with all company ISO, SAP & HACCP procedures, ensuring all works are carried out in a safe, tidy and hygienic manner
- Adherence to legislation and Company, hygiene, health and safety policies during all works in accordance with PPE requirements at all times
- To support continual improvement through identifying site improvement projects and personal development opportunities to the Engineering Manager
- Ideally, you would have at least 3 years engineering experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Must have knowledge of both Mechanical and Electrical.
- 17th Edition desirable with strong electrical knowledge.
- Experience of working in an FMCG environment
- Proven experience of planned maintenance systems, breakdown maintenance and installations and knowledge of motors, inverters and PLC's.
- Experience in fault diagnosis in a production/manufacturing environment
If you find this role of interest or would like a confidential chat, please do not hesitate in coming back to me.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.