Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Your future employer is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join and thrive in their innovative environment. The ideal candidate will be someone who values contemporary ideas, improvements, and has a great understanding of the food production industry. They are offering a company pension scheme, and opportunities for progression. Given the nature of this position, we are offering a strong salary for this engineering role of 40-45k per annum for the ideal candidate. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for fault finding and repair a range of food manufacturing equipment including building, fabrication, maintenance and fitting of new parts. The working shift will be 4on/4off.
Main duties for the engineer:
* Carrying out routine maintenance work
* Diagnosing breakdown problems
* Training and guidance of Machine Operators
* Fitting new parts
* Repairing of equipment including fabrication repairs in the factory
* Responding immediately to breakdowns
* Undertaking scheduled PPM and maintenance
* Support the Site Manager for equipment, maintenance resources and correcting existing discrepancies
* Examine or carry out tasks on broken parts and identify defective parts or give recommendations on repair requirements
* Applying lubricants and other materials to machines or their parts as well as other equipment
Required/desired experience for the engineer:
* A time engineering apprenticeship or qualification
* 2-3 years previous engineering experience in a food or drink manufacturing site
Should you wish to apply for the role please either apply below or contact Joe Sandy at Search for further information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.