Maintenance Electrician - 6 Month Contract
Nightingale hospital (Exeter)
Start Date: June 1st
Two Maintenance Electricians are required for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract starting June 1st at Nightingale hospital in Exeter. As a Maintenance Electrician you will be providing PPM / Reactive & Breakdown for all Electrical & Mechanical systems.
* £22 p/h
* Nightingale Hospital (Exeter)
* 60 Hour Week (4 On / 2 Off)
Ideally we are looking for a Maintenance Electrician who has the following:
* Electrically Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III,
* 18th Edition or equivalent
* Testing & Inspection - 2391, (Preferable)
* Experience of electrical/mechanical maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including air conditioning, plumbing, ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting (where applicable).
If you are an Maintenance Electrician with PPM / reactive experience then please apply for this role!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.