Location: Within the M25
Salary: £35,000 DOE
Hours: Full Time (Mobile role must be prepared to travel and stay away up to four times a week)
Are you an experienced Maintenance Electrician, looking for a new opportunity within a growing company?
* Experienced electrician with excellent knowledge Work Regulations and IEE Wiring Regulations
* Ensure Quality and Health and Safety standards are maintained to required levels
* Liaising with clients/customers and other on-site trades regarding our works to obtain relevant information required for the task
* Minimum of 2 years' experience within a comparable role
* NVQ Level 3 in Electrical installation/Electrotechnical technology.
* City & Guilds 2382 (18th Edition)
* A valid driving licence and the ability to drive a company van and comply with the requirements of the company insurers
* A knowledge and understanding of health & safety regulations CSCS Card
* ECS Card
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, please get in touch.
City of London, London
7 months ago