Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
City of London, London
over 1 year ago
Location: Within the M25
Salary: £35,000 DOE
Hours: Full Time (Mobile role must be prepared to travel and stay away up to four times a week)
Are you an experienced Maintenance Electrician, looking for a new opportunity within a growing company?
* Experienced electrician with excellent knowledge Work Regulations and IEE Wiring Regulations
* Ensure Quality and Health and Safety standards are maintained to required levels
* Liaising with clients/customers and other on-site trades regarding our works to obtain relevant information required for the task
* Minimum of 2 years' experience within a comparable role
* NVQ Level 3 in Electrical installation/Electrotechnical technology.
* City & Guilds 2382 (18th Edition)
* A valid driving licence and the ability to drive a company van and comply with the requirements of the company insurers
* A knowledge and understanding of health & safety regulations CSCS Card
* ECS Card
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.