An immediate start for an experienced building maintenance electrician for covering a site in Aberdeen.
You will have previous building maintenance repairs within the reactive and planned market.
The position will see you overseeing several buildings for an oil & gas client.
- All ppm and reactive maintenance including: lighting, ballasts, emergency lighting, fire alarm testing, fault finding, fix wire testing, changing lamps.
- Escorting sub-contractors
- Working to a high standard of health & safety
- Maintaining paperwork
To be considered:
- 17th / 18th Edition Electrical qualifications / SVQ Level 3 or equilivilent
- Driving licence
- Previous experience within the Facilities industry
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age