Technical Manager - Construction - Panel Partitioning
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic technical manager to join a forward thinking, initiative partitions sub-contractor. The role will see you working on technical aspects including design and approval using your knowledge and experience within the specialist industry. The company who require the individual are part of a larger tier one contractor and you will be based at the company's head office in Manchester.
- Design experience on a wide range of panel partitioning within the construction industry
- Approval experience for such systems including fire rating and acoustics
- Experience working on a wide range of construction projects including Residential, Health, Education and Retail sectors
- Willingness to grow within the business and develop our own career
- Sound knowledge and experience of working on panel partitioning on large multi-million-pound projects and ability to interpret CAD drawings and critically analyse construction details and prepare drawings from first principles.
- Ability to work as part of a team, adopting a flexible approach to workload whilst demonstrating a willingness to take on additional work
- Knowledge of BIM, AutoCAD Tekla and Revit and 3D software expected.
For more information and for a screening video call please click apply.