Scheduling Maintenance Coordinator
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Our client is looking to appoint a Scheduling Maintenance Coordinator to provide a responsive repairs and maintenance service to a portfolio of tenants.
Key Duties/Responsibilities will include:
* Respond to telephone repair enquiries from tenants
* Diagnose repair and maintenance issues
* Advise support providers on the provision of aids and adaptations.
* Source quotations from contractors
* Liaise with external contractors to ensure works are carried out and within the agreed timescales.
* Maintain regular contact with tenants to provide updates procedures.
* Minimum 1 years experience in a maintenance coordinator or similar vacancy.
* Excellent knowledge of compliance
* Customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Good telephone manner.
* Good understanding of Microsoft Office suite.
* Flexible approach.
Please forward your CV in confidence
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.