Mainframe Specialist - Glasgow
Are you an IBM mainframe specialist with experience of zOS/JES 2? Are you looking for a permanent role with one of the UK's leading financial organisations? If so then this role is for you!
What will I be doing?
- Working closely with other Technology staff and 3rd parties and will collaborate with project teams to ensure that change within the environment is managed and controlled effectively.
- Covering the 3rd line support of enterprise services delivered to internal and external customers hosted on our IBM Mainframe.
- Working closely with 1st and 2nd tier support teams to deliver a professional effective enterprise support offering
- Working as part of larger project delivery teams, to deliver new services and enhance existing services.
What do I need for this job?
- z/OS / JES2
- JCL & Utilities
- System Z hardware architecture (processors HMC, DASD, Tape, Comms)
- Problem investigation & resolution experience
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like to know more, please send your CV for immediate consideration and we will be in contact with you to explain the position further or alternatively call Ronan Higgins on 0141 272 7728. We expect a high level of interest in the role so please send your CV today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.