My client is looking for a Mail room Manager with experience in a similar setting to manage a team in their busy office in Liverpool City Centre.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with the right knowledge and experience to progress to a managerial position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supervise team of 15 staff
* Produce shift rota's
* Conduct staff 121's
* Point of contact for escalation or issues in the post room
* Monthly MI reports
* Work to monthly KPI's
* Ensure operation runs smoothly
* Identify any opportunities to streamline processes
* Experience in post room position essential
* Strong leadership qualities
* Good problem solving skills
* Good understanding of windows packages
* Generous salary
* Pension scheme
* Subsidised social events
* City centre location
9:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.