Search Office Services are working on behalf of our key Financial Services client to recruit an experienced Senior Mail Room Assistant for their large modern city centre offices based in Glasgow located close to all transport links.
Key Duties will include:
- collecting, sorting and delivering of internal and external post. Opening and recording incoming mail in the central log
- Frank all external mail checking appropriate type of postal service is used and ensuring post is ready for collection on time, ensuring sufficient funds available on the franking
- Facilitate the office internal mail system and coordinate courier deliveries as
- Assist with deliveries to the building as required and maintain the service entrance reception throughout office working
- Order stationery and supplies, ensuring sufficient stock is maintained.
- Check delivery and circulation of daily newspapers and periodicals and reconcile
- Complete out of office tasks in support of the facilities
- Return all cancelled or exchanged rail tickets back to the
- Coordinate the preparation, transfer and return of all off-site archive material to the records management provider
- Undertake other non-specific tasks as requested by management in order to support the facilities function
- Open and close office on a rotational basis with other Office Service staff
The successful applicant will have a good working knowledge of excel, excellent relationship management and team working skills and good written and verbal communication skills. They will also have a high attention to detail, be a problem solver and be adaptable and flexible in their approach to work.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a successful and growing Investment Management Firm that will offer the successful candidate a comfortable and steady working environment.
If you are highly professional and organised team player who works well under pressure and on their own initiative and would like to be considered for this role please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.