Magento Software Engineer - re-platforming, enterprise level (Global), re-design, re-build of core codebase
Are you a Magento Engineer who enjoys complex Global projects, design led with heavy variant based on clients needs?
Do you want to get your teeth into a truly Global project where you need to understand scale / enterprise level challenges thrown up by eCommerce Multi-Store, Multi-Language and Multi-Currency project?
What this role offers:
- The standard of high calibre, global, truly complex work that can be challenging to find in Scotland
- An empowering culture where you can help shape the project and take ownership of what you work on
- Culture of continuous learning where your own personal development is supported
- Good benefits that include a profit share scheme so you benefit from what you are helping grow
- Be a problem solver with a love of learning who wants to continue to develop and improve your skills through interesting work and support in your continued learning
- Have experience of Magento website and eCom platform (such as but not limited to Shopify) design led development
- Have Magento Development experience using either Magento 1 or Magento 2
- Have worked on eCommerce porjects but nice if that has been to Multi-Store, Multi-Language and Multi-Currency level but not essential if you can apply what you have learned to this scale of project
- Have version control experience (for example SVN, git), branching, tags, and merging
- Follow market trends, implement Magento best practice ( module / widget creation and theming )
Nice to have:
If you want to make a real impact on a global project and your looking to be part of a fun environment in which you can grow and be rewarded for your success then please apply without hesitation.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.