Job title: Machine Setter/Operative
Contract: Temporary to Permanent after 12-13 weeks
Salary: £8.50p/h with 10% shift allowance on days and 20% shift allowance on nights
Shifts: 37 per week, worked over various rotating shift patterns, including night shift
We have an exciting opportunity for a Machine operative to start in a busy manufacturer in Keighley. You will have Machine operative experience within a similar role and be fully flexible to complete either day or night shifts. We can offer a temp to perm vacancy, friendly working environment and longevity within the role. Full training will be provided. 6% matched pension scheme. A fantastic opportunity working for a company with a real family feel.
* Train to set assembly and packing machines in accordance with works Instructions and in line with customer demands.
* Be responsible for the smooth running of the machines and able to trouble shoot any problems ensuring the machines are operating effectively and efficiently.
* Source and relocate Tooling Kits.
* Ensure all maintenance routines are completed and up to date.
* Responsible for quality of product, through hourly inspections.
* To pack goods as required
* Willing to work shift patterns, including nights and a 4.00 am start on rotation basis
* Experience of working in a fast-moving manufacturing environment.
* Mechanically minded with mechanical dexterity, with an eye for detail.
* Drive and passion to produce a quality product.
* Flexible and willing to work different shifts at short notice.
* Good team player and willingness to help and support where necessary.
* Able to use verniers and calipers (although training will be given)
* Ability to read production drawings (although training will be given
* Ability to drive fork lift truck (although training will be given)
For further information please don't hesitate in contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively on 0113 308 8050
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Search Industrial, part of Search Consultancy is an Employment Business/Agency.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.