Machine Learning Software Engineer
Are you a Software Engineer with a passion and experience in Machine Learning?
Do you want to be given the autonomy to deliver the best Machine Learning solutions as part of a high functioning Multi-Discipline Agile Team, from idea conception to technology adoption to how you deliver?
What is in it for you!
- Career defining move that will allow you to work with a global leader in Machine Learning
- Real investment in you, support you need to reach your potential and a progression route that is inline with what you want to do with your career, no glass ceilings
- Interesting work in the field of Machine Learning that will help your career thrive, be enjoyable and challenging
- My client offers the above and a package that would be hard to beat on the Scottish market
Successful candidate will:
- Have commercial experience as a Software Developer / Software Engineer or Senior Software Developer / Senior Software Engineer
- Machine Learning background - commercial preferred, academic also considered or self learning with a strong general development background
- Be confident in your understanding and use of Algorithms, Design Patterns, Data Structures & Multithreaded
- Demonstrate an understanding and can articulate examples of Scale and Reliable Scalability
- Buy into Customer Driven Design, Data Driven Problem Solving, want to work innovatively / be encouraged to solve problems creatively and be highly numeric
- Have experience with or desire to work in an Agile environment using Test Driven Development ( TDD ) and Behavioural Drive Development ( BDD )
This role offers progression route as a Technical Guru or Manager without creating glass ceilings for you if you choose the technical route.
You will be supported in each step as you progress your career and given the tools you need to upskill through your successful career here.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.