To provide technical support on Electrical & Mechanical Services to buildings and plant planned maintenance and reactive repair service to the site. To ensure that new and innovative techniques are developed and implemented to the highest standards in order to ensure maximum operational efficiency. To support the Site Safety, Health and Environment teams and activities.
* To lead and develop Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance team through effective communication, training and development, ensuring that the staff members are fully competent and trained to undertake key tasks.
* To support and develop a managed and cost effective maintenance programme for the site services buildings, plant, systems and equipment.
* Evaluate customer requirements and produce proposals including cost and timescales. Monitor the progress of the planned maintenance and remedial works to agree costs and time and ensuring all works are completed to the satisfaction of the customer and regulatory authorities.
* To ensure continuity of essential site systems and equipment.
* To provide an engineering service to design, plan and project manage minor site refurbishment and equipment installations.
* Maintain day-to-day contact with the customer's representatives and attend meetings as directed.
* To have a minimum engineering qualification of NVQ level 4 or equivalent.
* Good, all round knowledge of Maintenance Management disciplines i.e. Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
* Have experience in a Supervisory environment with Engineering
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.