M&E Supervisor (HVAC Background)
Building Services, Commercial Properties
Short term Contract
+ Overtime available
***** Short term contract until December 2019 with the UK's Leading Integrated Facilities Management & Building Maintenance Company? ****
* Have you got a background in HVAC maintenance?
* Are you qualified within electrical and mechanical areas?
* Have you experience supervising HVAC Engineers?
An opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, Total Facilities Management services provider on a short term contract. This an opportunity for an experienced M&E Supervisor with a HVAC background to supervise a team of engineers on a commercial contract with a financial services company and managing the Hard services in a range of buildings
* Work closely with the Senior Facilities Manager on all operational activities
* Work closely with the helpdesk and administrative team ensuring good communications are maintained with the engineering team at all times
* Work closely with our Soft Services Manager and the soft services team in general
* Support the Senior Facilities Manager with the control of statutory compliance across the south west region
* Produce project and reactive work quotations as necessary
* Carry out monthly team talks
* Actively participate in engineer morning meetings
* Proactively liaise with site engineers to priorities open reactive task completions
* Proactively liaise with site engineers to priorities PPMs, Corrective actions and statutory instructions
* Carry out reactive and planned maintenance tasks assigned to the supervisor
* Liaise with the helpdesk team on the update of outstanding supplier parts
* Control the day to day management and communications with subcontractors including the review of service and reactive engineer reports
* Review subcontractor risk and method statements prior to works commencing
* Proactively identify issues within the property portfolio before they impact on our clients business
* Control and participate in the engineer call out rota
* Control and manage the engineer call out rota
* Support the clients regional property managers as necessary within the South West Portfolio
The successful M&E Supervisor will have:
* Qualified in Electrical or mechanical services (for example qualified electrician, refrigeration and air-conditioning engineer or mechanical / gas engineer)
* Broad exposure to both mechanical and electrical services
* A sound understanding of planned preventative maintenance
* Good IT skills including a working knowledge of Excel and word.
* An excellent understanding of Health & Safety requirements
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.