My client is looking for a candidate who has experience delivering projects with MEP values of £3m - £10m. Ideally, candidates will have experience managing the installation of MEP systems associated with healthcare, laboratory & high rise residential accommodation.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Management of subcontractor's ensuring compliance and adherence to the design programme.
- Provide technical expertise during subcontractor tender review process.
- Monitor and report the on subcontractors agreed design deliverable.
- Conduct technical compliance checks on subcontractor design documentation
- Obtain and review subcontractor design risk assessments
- Investigate subcontractor design defects
- Produce a project specific Best Practice/Lessons Learnt paper
- Review established quality benchmarks
- Assist with the operational handover of systems
For more details please apply or email alex.jones@Search.co.uk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.