Luxury Residences Manager - Hoxton, Central London - £60,000 + performance bonus
A newly developed luxury private residence is looking for a Luxury Residence Manager to join their team working in Hoxton.
You will assume total responsibility for the Resident Services at the newly developed complex location close to London Bridge. You will be the principle custodian of the location's brand and be co-ordinating resources to meet and deliver an exceptional customer experience, as well as motivating, training and developing your team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead and manage one of the most spectacular private residences in London.
What You Will Need
* Strong self-starter and passionate leader
* Experienced as a general manager/executive in the high end apartment, premier hospitality or hotel sector
* Experienced in the UK market and social landscape, ideally with some international experience
* Executive team player
* The drive and ambition to succeed in building a distinct brand identity and culture
* Ability to develop an experience of surety and innovation to ensure the offer and experience remains valued
* Ongoing evolution to ensure continued pre-eminent market placement for the experience and brand
* Passion for ongoing self-development to personally bring relevant and continued improvement to the stakeholder experience
* Capable presenter
* Able to actively leverage stakeholder and local resources to deliver an exceptional resident experience
What You Will Get
As you would expect, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package.
How To Apply
If you have the necessary skills and experience for the role, then please apply via the button on this page.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, then please contact Marcus at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.