A large manufacturing business in Lanarkshire has an interim opportunity for a Logistics Analyst to join the team. As yet it is unclear how long the contract will run, but it may be a long-term role.
* Review planning parameters in the ERP system in conjunction with the buyer to fulfil stocking strategies
* Inventory categorisation using ABC classification
* Monitor cycle counts ensuring parts are counted per their classification
* Analyse inventory highlighting risk and action plans
* Support other areas of the Logistics team as required
* Supply Chain and inventory experience
* Strong Analytical and Reporting Ability
* Good interpersonal skills
* Communicates well, written and verbally
* Excellent organisation skills
This is an immediate requirement, therefore early applications are welcome.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.