My client, a marketing leading manufacturing establishment based in Birmingham, are in hunt of a Logistic Planner to join their team on a contractual basis with a view to go permanent.
The client is on the lookout for someone who is keen to learn and develop a new role as a Logistic admin/planner.
* Responsible for producing accurate and timely reports to support customer and business needs.
* Responsible for managing the admin work for one of the company's contracts
* Liaise with internal teams on internal/external customer shipments
* Data Entry (On bespoke systems and Excel Spreadsheets)
Key skills required;
* Logistics operational experience required
* High level of communication skills - written and oral.
* Excellent organisation skills and is able to document, handle, prioritise and deal with a high volume of work.
* Excellent IT skills with Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel & Outlook.
* The ability to work proactively and drive others to achieve results.
* Strong attention to detail and a tenacity to be accurate.
* Be able to work in a fast pace environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that has rapidly grown over recent months and are dedicated to their employees success and well being.
Salary on offer is between £18,000 and £21,000 dependent on experience. Please get in touch with Sam Hayre for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age