The LMS Developer will be responsible for the ongoing management and administration of the Learning Management System, related content, and learner data. The current LMS in use is a Moodle system, but an ongoing project to review and possibly replace this is underway. The successful candidate will upload and manage all content, and will record and monitor course completion and will be the first point of contact to provide support for learners.
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience of managing and administering an LMS
* IT proficient with string skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook Express, and PowerPoint
* Familiarity with web-streaming
* Ability to work flexibly with internal and external stakeholders
* Experience of system integration
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.