Search Legal (Manchester) have an exciting new opportunity for an 1 year + PQE Litigation Solicitor to join a firm with ambitious plans to grow this financial services division.
You will be vising on miss-sold financial products with an initial focus on Plevin cases, but diversifying into other financial miss-selling products over the next 12 months.
WHAT WE OFFER?
** Exceptional raining and career progression opportunities
** A fun working environment
** 25 days holiday plus birthday day off
** Free Employee Assistance Programme
** Pension Plan and Life Insurance
** Competitive salary with scope for career development
* Advising clients at each stage of the claims process on mis-sold financial products (unfair contractual relationship), Pensions, Investments, Mortgages & Unaffordable Credit Agreements
* Advising clients on the law and regulations concerning professional negligence in respect of retail financial advice and advising clients at each stage of the claims process
* Advising clients on the law and regulations concerning miss-sold financial products
* Managing your own caseload from start to finish and assisting junior members of the team
* Utilising Case Management software to progress cases, preferably Proclaim but this is not essential
* Helping more junior members of the team with development and training
* Ideally you will have previous experience in a commercial/civil litigation discipline (claimant-side preferred).
* You will preferably have at least a 2:1 degree or equivalent and will feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
* You will be hard working, enthusiastic, outgoing and a team player with excellent client service skills.
* You will be natural at building rapport with clients and colleagues and will quickly gain their confidence with your knowledge and professionalism.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.