Are you looking for further development and a rewarding career? Perhaps you don't feel as valued as you should be in your current firm. We're privileged to be recruiting for a personal injury solicitor in Glasgow for one of our prestigious clients - where you can expect to receive a number of attractive benefits, including a competitive salary.
At this stage, solicitors of 2+ years PQE are being considered with opportunities ranging from senior associates to solicitors. The successful candidate would work with a firm which focuses on the quality of service provided to clients and their people's expertise. The duties can include, but are not limited to;
- Handling a range of cases from RTA, EL/PL & medical negligence
- Reviewing medical records and preparing chronologies.
- To ensure clients are provided with timely and knowledgeable advise
- To take a commercial approach when considering settlements and cases
- To appropriately liaise with relevant medical associations and third parties
- Instructing experts and collating accompanying documents
Negotiable salary and competitive benefits
For a confidential chat please contact Gavin Robson on 0141 272 7771 or at email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.