Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
over 1 year ago
Personal Injury Solicitor
We are working on a personal injury solicitor role for one of our prestigious clients based in Edinburgh. The role would be suitable for candidates with 2+ years PQE, however, all levels of experience are being considered for this role.
The successful candidate can expect to work within a market leading firm which focus on the quality of service provided to clients and their people's expertise. Duties can include, but are not limited to;
- Knowledge and experience of RTA Scottish Protocol PI
- Knowledge and experience of non -PI RTA cases pre-litigation
- Ensure clients are provided with timely and knowledgeable advise
- To take a commercial approach when considering settlements and cases
- To appropriately liaise with relevant medical associations and third parties
Negotiable salary and competitive benefits
For a confidential chat please contact Adam Skelton on 0141 272 7718
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.