Job Title - Food Manufacturing Line Leader
Location - Cumbernauld
Job Type - Temporary position but could lead to full time contract
Hours of Work -
Dayshift - 6am - 2pm / Backshift 2.30pm - 10pm / Nightshift - 10pm - 6am
Sa;ary - £10.09 per hour. Shift allowance for Nightshift.
Search Consultancy are delighted to be working with a food manufacturing company within the Cumbernauld area who are actively recruiting for Line Leaders.
Main Duties Include:
- Carry out production and packing duties as required.
- To ensure that all goods are packed correctly to avoid damage and to ensure that all packaging is labelled correctly.
- To monitor product quality and bring any issues to the attention of the Production Supervisor & Senior Line Leader.
- To ensure that the manufacturing areas are kept clean and tidy, encouraging a 'clean as you go' policy.
- Complete all necessary quality and efficiency checks and records as appropriate.
- Oversee all operators with particular regard to dress code, cleanliness, health, punctuality and outputs.
- Run the production line efficiently, maximising output, while minimising waste and machine downtime.
- Arrange breaks for operators, with minimum disruption to production.
- Manage the training of new members of staff.
- Identify areas of operational improvement.
- To carry out such ad hoc duties that may be required by the business from time to time
Due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.