A new opportunity has emerged for a long term contract for a Qualified Accountant based out of Glasgow. The position will cover the EMEA regions and would sit within a leading Insurance brand name.
The role will suit someone with strong management accounting skills with a working knowledge of Oracle, Solvency II, Sarbanes Oxley and UK/US GAAP.
The role will look after, but not limited to the following:
* Monthly Management Accounting Reporting
* Balance Sheet Reconciliations
* Liaise with Auditors
* Reporting to both UK and US GAAP Standards
* Support Solvency II Reporting Processes
* Preparation of Statutory Accounts
To be considered for the position you must have:
* Professional Accounting Qualification
* Knowledge of UK and US GAAP
* Experience in Management Accounts, Statutory Reporting & Analysis
* Knowledge of Audit Process
* Oracle Knowledge
To apply, please follow the link and forward your most recent CV with contact information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age