Excellent opportunity within Leicester
£18,000- £20,000 + Benefits
Excellent working environment within established business
Are you an administrator looking for a new challenge within a dynamic business? Do you want variation and a challenge in your next position? If so, this might be the job for you!
Working for an established business which has seen fantastic growth and success in the last 30 years, this role supports the licensing team and has responsibility for certain aspects of the process.
Key duties include:
- To secure a positive licensed product approval on design, sample and packaging submissions in accordance with multiple licensed guidelines and restrictions
- Ensuring designs and concepts align with licensors guidelines and providing feedback to the team
- Prioritise and plan workload according to multiple licensor approval times
- Follow up on urgent submissions by phone / email to ensure strict deadlines are met
- Develop a healthy, working relationship with key licensors to the mutual benefit of all
- Organise multiple licensed product submissions on a daily basis
- Be able to adapt to different online submission systems
- Update online approval system tracker
- Be responsible for sending out pre-production samples and keeping a log of what has been sent
- Updating relevant spreadsheets
- Process orders for arranging pre-production samples
- Process orders for production samples and ensure all relevant paperwork is included.
In order to be considered for this position, you will be a confident, organised and personable individual who has demonstrable experience within administration. You will have excellent MS Office skills, specifically Excel, and be able to work under pressure. Your negotiation and influencing skills will be excellent and you will be able to manage key relationships with ease.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please feel free to apply using the details on this advert.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.