I'm working with a market leading claims management organisation who is seeking an experienced Liability Claims Handler to join their team.
I'm seeking a technically strong claims handler to effectively deal with a caseload of EL/PL and product claims, injury and non-injury.
You will be joining a fantastic business offering an industry leading salary and benefits package allied with the size and scale to offer unrivalled career progression opportunities.
* Efficiently handle all claims which form part of the job holder's file allocation in accordance with group SLA's
* Deliver effective and proactive communications when negotiating, focusing on claims resolution to optimise settlement times
* Deliver a customer centric claims proposition that will enhance the Company reputation / brand.
* Ensure that all regulatory obligations, legal requirements and company procedures and service level agreements are met
* Technical authority to handle all claims in accordance with the job holder's claims license document
* Refer claims which fall outside of personal authority levels to appropriate referral point
* Maintain and develop personal knowledge and skills through continued professional development as well as ongoing at desk training and ensuring that this is recorded in line with Training & Competency requirements.
* Carry out robust diary management of an assigned caseload and improve closing ratios to above 100%
To find out more please contact Neil Murphy at Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.