Search Consultancy are supporting a well established company based in Fife who are seeking an experienced LGV/HGV Fitter with a Class 1 Licence to support thier business on a permanent basis.
*TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE YOU MUST HOLD A CURRENT CLASS 1 HGV LICENCE
An experienced Plant Fitter and LGV Driver is required to work within a busy environment to provide mechanical maintenance to a variety of marine plant and equipment. The successful candidate will also be required to deputise for the LGV Driver where required.
* Maintaining and repairing plant, machinery, mechanical tools and equipment
* Fault diagnosis and rectification on all equipment
* Ensuring the provision of spare parts and replacement items for all plant and equipment
* Servicing Vehicles and Hydraulics alongside Subcontractors
* Ensure that all work is conducted in full compliance with Company Health, Safety & Environmental Policies, associated site safety regulations and good industry practice
* Working under the client control Permit to Work System
* Maintain and test safety critical systems as directed
* Full Mechanical certification
* Experience with working with Diesel Engines, Hydraulics and Transmissions
* Industrial Plant Maintenance experience
* HGV (LGV) C & E Licence
* Permit to Work system experience
* Current Full UK Driving Licence
A proactive and flexible attitude in this working environment is also an essential requirement of this role.
This role will be predominately based in Fife with regular travel throughout the UK. You will receive an excellent reward package
Shifts - Monday to Friday 8am till 4.30pm
Pay Rate - £13.36ph (Negotiable DOE)
Please forward an up to date CV to email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.