- Basic Up to £18,000 (based on experience) + bonus
- Immediate start available
- Permanent contract
Search are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator for our client based on the south side of Liverpool.
You will work within a small dedicated team of experienced professionals providing a knowledgeable, efficient and highly professional customer service
The main duties of the lettings role are;
- The role requires involvement in all aspects of the lettings and property management process
- Organising and conducting property viewings
- Negotiating rental terms between landlords and tenants
- Ensuring all properties are fully compliant and meet all legislative requirements prior to letting.
- Conducting property inspections and recommending works to landlords for improvement of properties.
- Carrying out tenant referencing and pre-tenancy checks including right to rent.
- Visiting properties to photograph and produce marketing material.
- Maintaining client relationships and promoting excellent customer service at all times.
- Generating new business and increasing portfolio stock levels.
The successful candidate will have existing lettings industry experience, with excellent communication skills with an emphasis on good customer service as well as good individual time management and attention to detail.
The role will develop over time depending on your skills and initiative shown. A full driving license is also essential. Immediate start available for the right candidate.
KEYWORDS: sales; lettings; property; estate agent; outbound; new business; business development; account management; field sales; telesales
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.