- Basic £18,000 + bonus (OTE £25,000)
- Monday to Friday hours - no weekends!
- Immediate start available
- Permanent contract
Are you an experienced and entrepreneurial Lettings Negotiator seeking a full-time role in Liverpool?
If so, this could be the perfect job for you! We're helping our client find a self-motivated and talented Lettings Negotiator or Estate Agent to join their busy team in Liverpool. You will enjoy a very competitive basic salary of £18,000, which can be increased via a rewarding bonus scheme to an expected total of £25,000 per year.
The successful Lettings Negotiator applicant must have a full, clean driving license and be able to work flexible hours, although no weekend work will be required. You will have access to a pool car or company car scheme if needed.
If you'd been working in this Lettings Negotiator role last week you might have looked after the following:
- Identified and registered potential tenants
- Secured maximum quality viewings, followed them up, and obtained offers
- Undertaken negotiations on behalf of the landlord and achieved successful lets
To succeed in this Liverpool-based Lettings Negotiator role, you need to be a proactive self-starter who can prioritise and manage work autonomously. You must combine a confident personality with a customer focussed and commercial approach.
As an experienced Lettings Negotiator you will have:
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Local residential sales market knowledge and a keen interest in real estate
- The capability to quickly build relationships with buyers, sellers and partners
- The ability to develop strategies to grow the number of listings and optimise sales
In return, you will receive a basic salary of £18k plus bonuses and an attractive benefits package. If you're a confident and positive Lettings Negotiator with a calm personality and the ability to persevere through setbacks, please get in touch today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.