Are you an experienced and entrepreneurial Lettings Negotiator seeking a full-time role in Brighton? If so, this could be the perfect job for you! We're helping our client find a self-motivated and talented Lettings Negotiator or Estate Agent to join their busy team in Brighton. You will enjoy a very competitive basic salary of up to £23,000, which can be increased via a rewarding bonus scheme.
The successful Lettings Negotiator applicant must have a full, clean driving license and be able to work flexible hours, including possible weekend work.
Your Lettings Negotiator responsibilities will include:
* Undertaking valuations of residential properties
* Identifying and registering potential buyers and sellers
* Securing maximum quality viewings, following them up, and obtaining offers
* Undertaking negotiations on behalf of the seller, giving prompt reports on progress, and achieving successful sales
To succeed in this Brighton-based Lettings Negotiator role, you need to be a proactive self-starter who can prioritise and manage work autonomously. You must combine a confident personality with an inclusive, collaborative approach.
As an experienced Lettings Negotiator you will have:
* Outstanding communication and people skills
* Local residential sales market knowledge and a keen interest in real estate
* The capability to quickly build relationships with buyers, sellers and partners
* The ability to develop strategies to grow the number of listings and optimise sales
In return, you will receive a basic salary up to £23,000, plus bonuses. If you are a confident, warm and positive Lettings Negotiator with a calm personality and the ability to persevere through objections and rejections, apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.